Zandvoort Turn 11


We would have loved to start the season with you on 25th of April. But the current situation concerning the corona virus is too uncertain to hold the Challenge right after the reopening. Therefore, we have decided to postpone the Challenge.

RU Challenge Race 7 2020 Monza Challenger League Impressions

16th May as postponement date

If the Federal Council gives the green light for the reopening on 19 April, we and our drivers would only have six days to prepare under daily lounge circumstances. However, to put on a great event and implement a protection concept, a little more time is needed. But instead of cancelling the Challenge as we did in March, we decided to postpone it to the 16th of May.

Screenshot 131

Registration is open

We really hope that the situation will calm down soon so that we can run the Challenge under the best possible conditions. So sign up now and make history as the first Challenger League race winner with our new car!